Saturday 5 December 2015

Birchbox x Skinnydip Review

Birchbox is always the box that I go for when I want to treat myself. I only ever buy it as a one off when I feel I deserve a treat. This month it was in collaboration with Skinnydip and I thought I would show you what was inside. 



As you might be able to tell the box is designed by Skinny Dip and comes in two different designs. You can also upgrade so that you pay a bit more money and have a Skinny Dip phone case as well, which I did not do. The box also came with a discount code for Skinny Dip. You can get £10 off if you spend £24 or more on their website with the code BIRCHBOX. 


So now on to the content of the box. First up is the So Susan Featherlash Mascara which is actually a full size product, which I was pleased to see as in other boxes I have received I have received no full size items. I am excited to try this as I am running low on mascara and always like to try new ones. Next we have the Trilogy Make-Up Be Gone Cleansing Balm this melts away your make up, cleansers are also another thing I love to try so can't wait to try this. Then we have the Lord & Berry Silhouette Neutral Lip Liner, this is a lip liner with no colour so should be able to use with any lip colour. Perfect if you can't find an exact match of lip colour. 

Next we have Delarom Creme Acquaconfort, this is basically a moisturiser for your face. I have never heard of this brand before so I am eager to try this out. Then we have the lovely beauty treat of the Thumbs Up Rosa Nail Wraps, now I have never tried nail wraps before and I have quite high hopes for these, I just hope they fit on my tiny little fingers. And last but no means least we have the Beauty Protector Beauty Cream Body Lotion, which is only available from Birchbox. I have received their products before in Birchboxes before but have never been blown away, still worth trying I think.

Hope you enjoyed having a little nose into seeing what I received, as I like to see what other people got too. Which beauty boxes would you recommend? 

See you on Monday. 

Jess
x

No comments:

Post a Comment