Friday 18 December 2015

My Favourite Hand Cream


As you might be able to tell from the very battered packaging, this is my favourite hand cream ever and I have been quickly using it up. I am not usually much of a hand cream person but this winter my hands have been getting extremely dry and had even started to crack. So I thought now is the time to get a hand cream, so I went to the Body Shop and picked this one up.

The smell alone made me pick this up I know this is probably not the best way to decide but I was in desperate need and almond is one of my favourite scents. This does take a little time to sink in but once it does it makes my hands nice and moisturised and I hardly ever have to moisture after. 

Have you got a favourite hand cream? Let me know as I am sure this one will be finished soon.

See you tomorrow. 

Jess
x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really great! I need to invest in a hand cream - I always have one at my desk in work but never at home or in my bag

    www.typicalamy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to remember to put new ones in those places

      Delete