Monday 29 February 2016

Getting a Balance



As you can see above, a lovely cinnamon swirl pastry and a bagel with jam. This was my breakfast a couple of weekends back now. I know this may seem excessive to some but you have to treat yourself sometimes. As most of the time I try to eat as healthily as I can and I work out five to six times a week. I like to treat myself every once in a while (well probably more often than I should, if I ever want to lose my excess uni weight) but I still do. I try not to feel guilty about as lets be honest most of the time I am putting lots of healthy things into my body. And I don't feel like I should deprive myself of something that I like to eat. This is not my normal breakfast, to see what I normally have for breakfast check back on Wednesday for a What I Eat Wednesday. 



This is one of my favourite outfits at the moment. Simple but looks put together. My low cowl neck top is from Asos and although it was a nightmare to get on, it is so soft and warm and looks like you have made a very thoughtful choice. My leggings are from Topshop, they are the extra thick ones and are bit more like trousers as they have a zip up the front and pockets on the back. I love this outfit, but I would like to know whether you think it is suitable for work or not? Let me know. 

See you soon. 
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment